Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What really happened in Kenya


Waiting in the airport


I decided early on that we were going to be friends so we had to take a bff pic over looking the Great Riff Valley.





Giraffe will walk around the grounds of the hotel. I we on a walk and they were just chilling among the trees.



Took a walk out to the lake with some friends. Look what we found. I could have thrown a rock at them!!! (because how close they were not because I was being malicious)



Camel anyone?


What about some crocodile?


Happy family rockin’ it in Ethiopia!


Seconds on camel…it was that good! (really I’m not joking)



Good times


Could they find us a smaller plane? Every seat was filled too.

3 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    Those are some wonderful photos! How amazing to imagine your photo op with the giraffe... :-)
    Hmmm.. we don't seem to have a large local selection of camel cuts at our grocer, nor do I think I could find a good recipe in the Joy of Cooking for some reason... Guess we'll just have to go to Kenya sometime to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rachel, I hope you have a wonderful time in Africa. I like the picture of the giraffe and the zebras. I wonder if you're having a great time. I'm missing you right now; I can't wait to see you come back. I really wish I was with you right now! If I were with you right now, I would want to spend time with you visiting and hanging out. I hope you're helping a lot of people out in Africa. You are very pretty. I'm sending you a big hug!
    Love, Max

    I love you- Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see you that close to a giraffe. What was in the lake. or was it the zebra's

    ReplyDelete