Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pickpocketed Today

I was pickpocketed today. I was walking along by myself and a boy in front of me bent down and grabbed something off the ground. I ran into him and then realized that someone was reaching into my bag behind me. I rolled away from the boy in front of me putting my backpack far from the boy behind me. I thought that I was fast enough and so I walked all the way across the street before I checked my bag. The front zipper was unzipped. Suckers! I only had travel Kleenex packs there and they didn’t want them. Nothing for them today. Do they think I’m stupid?

3 comments:

  1. I'll take your Kleenex... I think I'm getting a cold... ;-) I don't think I'd resort to pickpocketing, though!

    You are quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, How can you make that not happen again. What do I need to learn so I don't have that happen. What did they want really? Your granloa bars? You could put some in there.

    ReplyDelete