Saturday, April 17, 2010

Want to send a package to me?

Many of you have been asking about sending me a package. I would love that. (Don't feel that you have to though. Letters, emails, prayers, comments on my blog, and comments on facebook are great!!!) If you are wanting to send a package my suggestion is to use a flat rate box so that you don’t get charged by weight.

Hope Africa University
c/o Rachel Jacobs
BP 238
Bujumbura, Burundi
AFRICA

Here are a list of things that would be wonderful to receive.
Hand written notes
Photos of you and home
Newspaper
Magazines
Random reading material that you think is interesting
Crossword puzzles
Sudoku puzzles
marshmallows
rice crispys
Jiffy cornbread mix
pudding mix
rice a roni
chicken bullion
cheese itz or gold fish crackers
lemonade drink mix
gram crackers
soda crackers (saltines)
Peanut butter M&M’s
Twix bars (fun size is great)
Something related to the season at home or holiday.
And anything else you can think of that would make Stephanie and me smile and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment