Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Realization

It doesn't matter where you are life is still the same. There are joys and sorrows, work and play. I still need to find things to do with my free time. Spending time with friends and family (my makeshift family here) is still most important to me. I'm still the same person with the same faults and same strengths. Life is life no matter where you are at. The great thing about it all is that God is still God anywhere I go. What a blessing to have such a great travel buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! God will be our traveling buddy with your dad and me when we come too. But He won't leave you in the mean-time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing? I often feel at the start of a new adventure that I will just suddenly BE a new/different person that fits with that experience... because what I'm about to do is so different or incredible. However, it's still just me, :-) but learning and growing and often seeing how God has placed me in just the right place for who I am and how He wants me to grow. So glad you are finding "family" in Burundi!

    ReplyDelete