Friday, June 11, 2010

Crazy Classes

So I was sitting in my chair working on preparing my classes and eating my breakfast when one of my students from last semester came to the door. She informed me that she was in my class and that it started 30min ago. WHAT!!! I checked the timetable yesterday afternoon. It changed so quickly, for the third time!
I went and taught. Luckily the students were the same ones I had so I could fake it with them quite well because I knew their knowledge base.
Then at the end of class they asked me if they could change the time of the classes. They are taking two classes from me and one from another teacher. The other teacher needed to change around the schedule. So after a grooling four days of class times changing I now know my schedule. Hopefully it won't change again!
I don't teach again till Tuesday so I'm thinking about going back up to Kibuye...Sounds like fun to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment