Thursday, June 10, 2010

Burnt Beans

Not doing well. I now know what they mean when they say that the other person completes them. Stephanie and I lived together for 4 months in a new city with new climate and culture. We spent time together learning how to live in Africa. She’s been gone for 2 weeks now and I feel like I’ve fallen apart. I noticed it when I returned from Kibuye. I had forgotten to take the meat over to Bob and Laurie’s, I was greeted by maggots and a real bad smell coming from the fridge. The fridge was still plugged in but for some reason it wasn’t on. Next I burned the plastic handle of a spoon in a frying pan. I then forgot how the time table worked and missed the first day of my class. Now I have just burned a pot of beans, how is that even possible?
Stephanie Harris I miss you so much and not just because of the things you do to help this crazy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment