Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Papaya Leaf Tea


Papaya Leaf Tea is a form of malaria suppressant or cure or something like that. I'm not really sure but it's what I drink to keep the malaria away.
My friends, the students, see me picking the leaves off the tree and carrying them back to my apartment. One stopped me and asked what I was doing with it. I explained and he looked confused.
Not two days later he came to me saying that he thought he had malaria and would like to try some tea. I gave him some, he didn't look good. He drank it and went to bed. The next morning I saw him and he said he felt 100% better.
Some friends came to visit the next day and it was my day to drink some of the tea. I made some for everyone to try.
It is the most bitter tasting drink I've ever had in my life!!! They agreed. But the benefit out weighs the taste I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. You got me interested in papaya leaf tea... I had to google it... :-)

    ReplyDelete