Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Leaving on Vacation

I have so much to say and had so many good intentions of bringing this blog up to date before I took my vacation but...it's midnight. The day has been filled with visitors coming to pray for me as I leave and many text messages from people wishing me a good vacation.
So I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 6am to board a bus headed for Uganda. I will spend some time in Uganda and then head over to Kenya. I will meet my parents in Kenya and visit the Indian Ocean and go on a safari. Then I will bring them back here with me to Buja. I'm sure by then I will have so many stories and pictures to share with you.
Summer semester finished well and I'm all excited about my class schedule for Fall. I will be teaching intro to Special Education and first year sign language, it's the first time sign language has been taught here at HAU!!! Along with my other responsibilities I will be a very busy girl.
Please keep my travels in your prayers as I travel through countries, who the US embassy says are dangerous, but then again that's what they say about Buja. ;)
Please pray also that God will use this time for me to be used by and refreshed by him.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation!!! Enjoy all your explorations around Africa, and getting to show your parents around! Hard to believe it's already time for summer vacation for you and your parents' trip that seemed so far away... ;-)

    ReplyDelete