Friday, February 17, 2012

So many posts all at once!

Here are the posts you have been waiting for. I've been typing them out on my computer and saving them for a day that I could go to the internet. You will need to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page to see all of them. They start with one titled "School Bus?". Don't miss out on the pictures and stories.
I was afraid this morning because it wouldn't stop raining...but the clouds parted and I walked down to an internet cafe near my house...sorry to find that it is super slow!!! So I guess I will have to board a bus and travel to town for faster internet next time.
Thank you for your continued prayer and support.

Financial Update: I'm up to date on my finances as of now but there isn't much financially there for the coming months. Please pray that God will open the door to others that desire to join in the work God has for me here in Burundi.
Also if you are interested in partnering financially please send a check to:
Living Hope Church
PO Box 1726
Westport, WA 98595
check memo line: Rachel in Burundi

Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I love you and think of you often. Your photo is on the fridge! :)

    ReplyDelete