Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Silence

Sorry I have been so silent lately. It is the transition phase of my journey and internet is far. So I have not been good at communicating with you.
Things are much better now. Those first few weeks were tough with illness, worms, lack of sleep and new job. But thanks be to God who carried me through and brought good friends around me during this time.
Monday I will be traveling to Kenya with the Mother and Sammy to see the children who are in boarding school. While there I hope to visit some special education schools in Nairobi to add to my research.
I hope to write again before I travel but if not please pray for me as we will travel via bus (a two day trip on a grey hound type bus) up and down bumpy and winding roads. Pray for safety and sound minds as this will be the Mother and Sammy's first time on the bus.
Miss you guys
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment