Monday, September 10, 2012

The first day reflection

My Students on their First Day
I have 17 students in my class, they were so quiet today. I'm used to teaching severe special needs and university students. Year 1 is completely different! They looked at me in anticipation, waiting for me to say something, do something. Eager would be the word I would choose for them. They are like sponges, eagerly awaiting something to fill their minds with. I'm so privileged to be trusted with this task. Whatever I give them this year will be carried throughout their lives. Lord give me strength for this enormous task.

Goals for the week:
1 figure out who knows english
2 figure out who knows how to read
3 figure out who knows any math skills
4 try not to have too much fun ;)

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I have no doubt that with God's help you will be able to complete this task successfully, though it may not be easy, you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete