Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 4 of Teaching...when is nap time

It is Day 4 of teaching and I need a nap! I'm so tired. Three of my students have limited english and one has none at all. Try reasoning with him to do the right thing...my goodness!
Power was on last night but water turned off at 5pm. We prayed that it would turn on for a morning shower. Praise the Lord it was on. But it was a very cold morning. Wore a sweater over my t-shirt.
The children are getting the hang of stations or centers. One group is doing an art project while another is playing with something to work on fine motor control, another group is playing a spacial awareness game and I'm working with another for vocabulary and following directions. Then after 20 minutes we switch.
I was so proud of them today because I only had to tell them to control their noise and standing. Yesterday they were out of hand. So proud of my little guys for following directions today!!!

Perhaps I'll reward myself by making pizza for dinner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment