Thursday, December 15, 2011

Time Well Spent

Lambert (one of my previous students studying special education) was 2nd place winners of an English speech contest organized for all university students in Burundi
"he gave such a touching speech about how he has always wanted to be a teacher" was said of someone who watched the ceremony.

I'm happy to hear that my students are pushing themselves to continue to do great things. Last night Lambert and I had an hour long conversation about his speech. He spent much time praising me for the courage I gave him in his studies.

I'm glad that God has a special plan for each of my students and that he isn't done working yet!

1 comment:

  1. The Lord keeps giving you unmistakable fruit. I am looking forward to seeing you and Isaac very soon, now.

    ReplyDelete