Saturday, December 10, 2011

Internet !!!

Please forgive me for a lack of communication this week. This is rainy season and as some of you know when the rain falls the text messages, phone calls, power and internet seem to have much trouble working.
This week has been a whirlwind of remembering language, culture and getting things accomplished.
This morning I was woken up by a text message from a student who had an 11am meeting with me. His text read that he was now ready to meet. I, still being in bed, was not ready. I gave myself 45min to prepare for his meeting. As I was drying off in the shower I heard footsteps outside my door. On my way across the hall to my room the student who I had scheduled for a 10am meeting was standing there. I said, “Papa, I’m not ready yet, 10 is your meet time”. This was all before 9am!

No comments:

Post a Comment