Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Packing Up Today

Today I am moving my things to the Johnson's house to keep until I return to Burundi. It's sad having to pack up my things but I know that my next home will become just as this one was, a true home. (It's just across town that I'm going to but it seems much farther)

Starting in January I will be living with Ken and Melli Johnson. In the morning I will be homeschooling their son who has disabilities (photo above). In the afternoon I will work with her on beginning a special education school and tutoring center. (Very exciting to still be working on the same task, just with a different organization).

If you haven't heard I will be home for Christmas and New Years. (Christmas cookies might help my sappy sad attitude that I have today)

1 comment:

  1. How Exciting Rachel! So happy for you, can't wait to hear more details.

    ReplyDelete