Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spider's Reflection

As I'm sitting here working on a proposal for the Bishop I can't help but be distracted by the spider on my fan. I have told you before about these funny spiders that don't build webs. They are attack spiders. They hunt their prey. Well the little guy walked up on my table. He marched up to the top of the fan base and stopped. He looked as if he had spotted his next meal. I was puzzled, there was no fly or bug for him to eat, what was he doing?
Well he had spotted the buttons. Now the buttons have been painted with metallic silver paint so that you can see your reflection in them. This spider was hunting his mirror image. It is so funny!!! He has been at it for 30 minutes so far. He has pounced and tapped, tried to bite and get a good angle, all to no avail.
Poor guy...but he get's an A+ for persistence.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That's hilarious! I would be very distracted, too... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great and reminds me of something your cousin Josh would do. You guys are more alike than I ever realized. Happy spider watching. Auntie Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you Rachel? I miss your blog. Do you have too much school work? Believe me I so understand you are in my prayers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete