Monday, January 27, 2014

Angel's Center


Angel Center is a place for children with special needs to receive early childhood education. This is one of the only centers in Uganda who is serving children with disabilities at such an early age.
I was introduced to Angel's Center last year when I traveled to Uganda for surgery. Rose, the founder, hosted Isaac and me in her home while I waited for surgery. Little did either one of us know that we were both working with people with disabilities. God has an amazing way of putting people together.


 It was great to visit the Angel’s Center the other day. Rose needed some help on sensory items and asked me to come in. The children are still on holiday (Dec and Jan is their big 2 month holiday in Uganda) so it was just the staff working on things. Rose reminded me that when Isaac and I had visited last year they had only been open for a month. It was great to see all the changes that were made.


No comments:

Post a Comment