Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Recap November

Wow it's been a long time since I posted. Mainly getting things in order and planning out and coordinating with people who are also going to Burundi.

Thanksgiving was nice to celebrate with family. It was weird thinking about not being with family next year. But I will have friends I am sure that will celebrate with me.

My family put on a party for me...it was really nice. This huge cake (fed 80 people). And gave me gifts of things I will need for the trip. It was great! Thanks Fam


Update on plane tickets: Currently the date of departure is Feb 2nd.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,
    Wow! What an awesome cake! It's huge, and so cool... :-) You are a loved young woman, who is being sent out with all our love and prayers- you certainly won't be alone!

    ReplyDelete