Wednesday, December 23, 2009

50% Raised

Praise the Lord. Thank you all for your faithful giving to special education in Burundi.

I'm happy to announce that 50% of my trip total cost is raised!!!

It has been such a blessing to watch how the Lord has provided for this trip in many ways. I'm half way to the trip's cost, $20,000.
I talked to the secretary of the church and she said that checks are coming in on a weekly basis. God is good. Thank you for all of you that have been part of God's work.

I also want to thank all of you that have been faithfully praying for me. My heart is at peace. As I was visiting with dear friends this week I have been encouraged to tell them about the trip and how excited I am about going. I was also shocked to hear my voice talk in confidence about going. God is changing me. This journey to Africa doesn't start Feb 3 when I arrive in Burundi but it began back in April when I said yes to a crazy request to go to Africa. The Lord has been so faithful to meet me and change me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment