Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lord what are you up to?

I'm excited to see what the Lord is up to...
Friday I met one of my co worker's brother. He has been in Sudan for a number of years working with the Jesus Films. He has been to Burundi and gave me some great cultural information! When we were done he prayed for me and that I would be bathed in the fire of the Holy Spirit. Wow I sure felt it and he did too.
I was informed that Ezechiel Nibigira, the Director of Internal Revenue and Customs for Burundi, and his wife Esperance will be speaking Sunday and again on this Friday. I was planning on going to both but I got a call from my cousin Molly on Saturday.
Molly informed me that she was at a conference at her church and sat next to Bishop Simeon from Burundi (not sure of his last name yet, or what denomination he is from). She called me and so Sunday I will be meeting him. He was telling Molly about Hope Africa University and that he knew Bishop Elie (who invited me to Burundi).
I'm so excited to see how the Lord will use these meetings for His glory.

1 comment: