Tuesday, September 8, 2015

There's a Chicken in my Kitchen

Yesterday when we got home from church we pulled into the garage and went to unlock the door that leads to the kitchen. The chicken live in the back yard but it sounding very loud beyond the door. Isaac and I kept saying, "I think the chicken is in the kitchen" and "How could it get there?" To our amazement when we opened the door there was a chicken in our kitchen! It was the black one. That is the one that recently came to us as a baby gift from village. I'm guessing that it was used to walking into the owners house whenever it wanted, I know the previous owner and would say that is a pretty good guess. 
We are still stumped on how it go in. We are thinking it might have flown up to the window and then squeezed through the security bars, so much for security. :)
Oh we did spend the next 2 minutes chasing it around the house trying to get it to go back outside where it belonged.

No comments:

Post a Comment