Saturday, September 28, 2013

St Paul's Lutheran School

Had a great time sharing at St Paul's Lutheran School in Janesville, Wisconsin a few days ago. It was so fun sharing to students who laughed and enjoyed learning more about Burundi. I talked about animals in East Africa, how I got to Burundi in the first place, how I chat with my best friend Jesus when it gets hard to live so far from my family, and my favorite part...I took my wrap and put a "baby" (the smallest brave kid in the class) on my back.
I was asked to speak 4 times with 3-6th graders in their classrooms. It was fun to watch how excited the teachers were in addition to the students.
It's amazing how excited I get when I start sharing about life over there. I remind myself how much I simply love it!!! Looking forward to going back in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment