Friday, July 27, 2012

Packed, Moved, Visited, Flew, & Visiting Some More

Well, my room was packed up into boxes. I moved into a new house across the street.
Bus Ride Through Uganda (16 hours)







Took a bus to Uganda to visit Isaac's family.
Traditional Ugandan (Busoga) Dancers at a wedding I attended

Uncle D and Senga





Lots of family to see and things to experience.
I spent each of the 5 nights in Uganda with a different family and in a different city! Wow I sat on public transportation a lot!

Family
Traditional Ugandan Gomis (not sure the spelling on that one)

Got to teach at the local elementary school.
 Then got on a plane and flew to Washington DC to visit my sister.
So great to see these fine people!!! Mom and Sister

Name this building ;)
And now I'm ready for more visiting of people I haven't seen in a while. :)
Will return to Burundi in late August to start start teaching first grade on Sept 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment