Monday, November 3, 2014

Neighbor Children

When the children are many...games and fun commence


It all started with 3 little heads peeping through my window saying "Story? Aunt Rachel, story?"
The story then turned into a whole gathering of children.

Often there are only about 4 or 5 children playing around and in my yard. But this day there were so many that I thought we should play some games.







 One thing lead to another, story to relay races, relay races to acrobatic acts, this lead to a full blown dance party. I brought out our small drum and the children showed me that they certainly knew how to beat it. They danced and sang to the point that neighbors were gathering to watch.

I love it when fun just finds me :)
I also love having neighbors with so much fun and joy in their lives.









Truly I am blessed to live in this neighborhood.









No comments:

Post a Comment