Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Oh the Laundry

It's bad when you have laundry from the second week in June and now it is the beginning on Sept.
My clothes pin holder :)
  When we left for the states we only did the laundry we had to do because of the time it takes to hand wash and line dry. So Saturday we did the laundry...all of it. It was probably 3 loads worth (if we had a machine) It took my experienced washer (Isaac) over 8 hours to wash all the laundry. By the time I hung that on the line he had another bucket full to hang up.
Being that it is rainy season it is now Tuesday and the clothing still isn't dry!!! I put the clothes on the line and then an hour later would have to bring them in. Then the rain would stop and back to the line those clothes went. I've been going back and forth for the last 4 days!!! Yikes, this is work.
Our new game plan...don't let the laundry pile up. :) We all know how well that plan works.

No comments:

Post a Comment