Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Strike While the Iron's Hot

Things are moving so fast over here!
So I got an email yesterday from the travel agent saying that she wasn't able to purchase the ticket on Friday because of the holiday. She looked at the price on Monday and the tickets had jumped $500!!! She asked if we could hold off in hopes that the price would go down. I agreed.
Today she emailed me with good new! Not only did she get the ticket but the price went down and it was back to the original price!!!
Then as I was preparing other things for this trip I called the Burundi Embassy in Washington DC to find out if they got my paperwork for a visa and see about any problems that there might be. The woman informed me that she was currently putting my passport, complete with visa to Burundi in the mail!
How does this happen?

In the process of the weekend I also was able to get a church who could manage my account while I am in Burundi!

I guess the phrase, "strike while the iron's hot" applies here :)

God is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment