Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cooking for 1

I didn't realize how hard it would be cooking for one person. It would be easier if I could just make a big meal and then put the left overs in the fridge and eat them later. Unfortunately if I never know when the power if going to go off. Nor do I know how long it will stay off. So I make small amounts of food and whatever left overs I have get eaten the next day. Today I had some beans that I needed to use up. Now that I've eaten it I wouldn't suggest it, beans and scrambled eggs. I put the beans in a pan and cracked an egg on top. I stirred it all up until the egg was cooked. It looked...well. It didn't taste bad per say but it's not a meal I will try again.
This evening I teach a class until 5 and then have worship practice until 6:30. We will see what this evening meal ends up looking like.

No comments:

Post a Comment