Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm alive

So I got a phone call from my mom. Imagine my cell phone rings and I look down and it says "Private call". I answer it and it's my mom!!! Super exciting. I look at the students around me and I say, "It's my mom, in America." They seem almost as excited as I am!
Mom asked me if I was dead.
No mom I'm not dead it's the internet that's been dead.
Sorry for those of you that have tried to follow my blog when I haven't posted anything.
But I'm alive!!! And midterms are over so life isn't as crazy anymore. It's so funny to me that students don't think that midterms are busy for me. I have to remind them that I have to write the exam and have to grade them. They look at me with blank faces and then say, "oh".
Now I'm planning my trip to Kenya to pick up my parents and bring them to my home. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're alive ;), and I'm so glad that your parents are able to visit you! Very exciting!! I love reading your posts, Rachel. God is using you and teaching you. Thank you for letting me peek in every once in awhile!!

    ReplyDelete