Saturday, February 13, 2010

Notes Home

DJ SPWNEA-Last night I dreamt that I was playing hide and seek. We were at home and I was seeking. Nathan and Wesley were down the street hiding in a building that doesn’t exist in real life. It was under construction. Nathan, I found you first. You were behind a door, not where I would expect you. You normally would find a more clever hiding place. Wesley, you were in a drain pipe. You had wormed yourself into it feet first. Only your messy hair was sticking out. Once I found you it too you forever to get out. Ellen, Stuart and Philip I went on to find you but at that time I woke up. I rested in bed for a while with a big smile on my face. I love playing games with you! I felt like I was really there with you. Now thinking about this I’m starting to cry. I miss you so much! I put your pictures up in my office yesterday. Looking at you is the best we can do for now. Know that I’m praying for you and love you very much!

Sarah- I just got a pretty sweet pink Kikwembe (a wrap)

Ruth Y-I’m sorry I didn’t get to see you my last day! I put your picture up in my office it makes me giggle at times. I feel like I’m in the office cutting felt with you because things are so slow here ?

Curtis and Lydia-I saw Alice and Randy, I felt like I was hanging out with you guys and Paul.

Jennifer-they delivered a new pillow for me and its case is the pink ribbon and flower print that are my favorites. It’s nice to have the same pillow case. I feel like I’m at home.

Wesley- It has been a week and no one has pummeled me! Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment